Mentored by the best
Our Placement programme has a long established and successful track record. You will have the advantage of being mentored by managers with a wealth of experience in working with Placement students.
Our Placement Programme
All placements start each summer in July and run through to July of the following year. The majority of our placements are based in central London but we do have a couple of exceptions, for example - we've got one in our office in Dublin, Ireland!
All Placements pay an annual salary of £18,000/ €21,000 (based in Ireland)
Applications for 2018/19 will open in October 2018
Our Placements cover a diverse range of areas across our business
We cover placements in many areas throughout the business including Marketing, HR, Finance, Business Continuity and many more!
Some advantages of spending your Placement year with us...
These Placements offer you the opportunity to take on real responsibility within a supportive and encouraging business environment, where you will be a key and integral member of the team. Coupled with this you will be enrolled on to our student Placement training programme which will provide you with essential skills and knowledge to help you succeed in your Placement and beyond to completing your university course and in your next job. You will:
- Be given real responsibilities and learn how to make effective business critical decisions
- Get a broad overview into how a large commercial studio operates and get an in depth understanding into the workings of the department
- Be enrolled onto our structured Placement training programme which offers a number of classroom based sessions
- Develop skills to help you complete your university course
- Improve your employability and chances of finding a job once you graduate
- Make new friends! You will meet the other Placement students from across the business providing you with an important support network while you are at Warner Bros.
- Get to work with and enjoy all of our amazing content across Film, TV, and Games!
- Join in with charitable events organised by the company such as volunteer days and fund raisers
Completing a Placement with us will give you the foundations you need for a successful career within the media industry. However don’t take our word for it, have a look at the success stories from some of our current and returning Placement students!
Apply for a placement
Which department do you want to work in? Find out if we have the Placement for you!
Why Warner Bros?
Find out who we are, what we do and where our Placement opportunities fit in!
The Application Process
Now for the most important part... making your application. Find out how to do this here!